First class service, luxury accommodation, personal attention,at the Grand Hotel Pomorie we try to improve the quality of our services daily, which allows us to always be one step ahead of your expectations and bring you happiness. First class service, luxury accommodation, personal attention,at the Grand Hotel Pomorie we try to improve the quality of our services daily, which allows us to always be one step ahead of your expectations and bring you happiness.
The special attention, given to the smallest details, our well trained and kind personnel, the many restaurants, bars and places, where you can spend your free time, are just a few of the things, that will make you feel free, happy and living in harmony.
The relaxed and stylish atmosphere of the lobby is matched by the spacious rooms and apartments, professionally designed in soft colors. All rooms and suites face the south-east, offering a beautiful view of the sea and the hotel park. The atmosphere contributes to the overall feeling of harmony and peace of your vacation.
We have combined the ancient traditions of mud treatment, in the town of Pomorie, with modern age medical and technological achievements, helping us establish a modern spa and wellness center.
Our qualified personnel will rely on this combination to give you the opportunity to revitalize your body and restore your energy, by rediscovering yourself in a place, far from the daily stress.
* Salt Lake Museum: 0.6 km
* Thracian tombs: 1 km
* Sunny Beach: 15 km
* Burgas: 20 km
* Varna: 114 km
* Sofia: 400 km
* Plovdiv: 300 km
* Pomorie Hospital: 0.2 km
* Burgas International Airport: 12 km
* Varna International Airport: 120 km
* Sofia International Airport: 395 km
* Pomorie City Center: 0.4 km
* Municipality Pomorie - City Government Office: 1 km
Our Chef and his team will invest their experience, knowledge and eagerness, in order to take you on a culinary journey.
The hotel offers 2 restaurants and a summer garden, which will satisfy the wishes of those, favoring tender fillets and freshly made salads, as well as those guests, who prefer to eat healthier food, from a specially prepared diet, by our medical specialists.
*Main Restaurant serving Bulgarian and Mediterranean dishes from 07.30 until 22.00
*BBQ Restaurant - 18.00 until 22.00
*Lobby Bar open 24hours
*Sky Bar - Cocktails and panoramic views of the ocean
*Fresh Bar - Freshly squeezed juices offering a natural compliment to your healing program, aiming at restoring your health. 10.00 until 20.00
Spacious and comfortable rooms and suites offering beautiful views of the sea
Spread over two floors, our spacious spa & balneology center offers a holistic experience combining the benefits of its four main divisions – the SPA and RELAXATION ZONE, the BALNEOLOGY CENTER, the POOLS AREA and the TREATMENT ROOMS, situated on the second floor.
- 17 treatment rooms
- Phisiotherapy division
- Mud and lye treatment division
- Heat and water facilities including steam room, saunas, Turkish bath, Egyptian bath,bucket shower, ice room, shocking pool, kneipр, relax room, Jacuzzi, salt water indoor pool, salt water Jacuzzi, 3 outdoor pools.
- Beauty saloon
The Grand Hotel Pomorie is located in the north-eastern part of the town of Pomorie, 15 minutes away from the Burgas International Airport and the big Black sea resort of Sunny Beach.
The hotel is situated between the shores of the Black sea and the Pomorie salt lake, and offers a unique combination of services, available from the hotel complex, medical, spa and wellness center, football stadium and the fitness hall.
Beach Front location
Medical Services & Facilities
Storage Space available
Wedding services available
24 hour security
building meets Local, State and Country Building Codes
Medical Services on site
5* awarded 2014
Certificate for Best Balneo Hotel 2007 by Bulgarian Hotel and Restaurant Association - BHRA
Diamond Globe for Best Hotel on the Balkans by International Hotel and Restaurant Association - IHRA
Europe Spa Medical International Quality Certificate - 2009 - Placed 1st in Bulgaria and 12th in Europe
- All rates include Breakfast unless otherwise stated.
- Credit card guarantee required. The hotel has the right to preauthorise the amount of the accommodation prior to scheduled arrival of the guest.
- Check-in time - 14.00
- Check-out time - 12.00
- Cancellations must be made by 12.00 5 days before arrival to avoid penalty.
- Summer Season - 1st June to 31 August
- No-shows and late cancellations will be charged for the first night.
- All rates exclude 9 pct Room Tax
- Policies may vary depending on date and rate booked - check rate rules.
- 1 baby cot-crib available free of charge - maximum age of 2 years
- Additional Adult will be charged at 70 pct of the room fee per night in applicable rooms.
- Additional Child will be charged 10 EUR per night in applicable rooms.
With several halls, which vary in capacity, function and distribution, and offering excellent conditions for holding business meetings, seminars or other events. As a result of the assiduous work of the Grand Hotel Pomorie personnel, your meeting or company presentation will be held in optimal conditions, and the feeling of luxury and attention to the detail will positively influence each of your guests.
Rooms suitable for seated groups between 15 to 150 people, all expected facilities available along with catering options.